GPAC is now officially available on GitHub, where you can find:
- the official source code of the project (see https://github.com/gpac/gpac)
- other GPAC-related projects only available on GitHub such as MP4Box.js
- a place to submit bugs, feature requests and discuss issues
- a mirror of existing SourceForge issues is available at https://github.com/rbouqueau/gpac/issues, (feedback welcome if this is useful)
- a Wiki for collaborative community-driven documentation
- the GPAC website (gpac.io) would still propose some general documentation, and be reorganized to link to the wiki for detailed technical documentation.
Please contribute on GitHub as soon as… now!
Of course this is only the beginning. We’d be happy to have your opinion on these changes. The more GitHub requests, feedback and pull-requests we have, the more likely we’ll migrate completely to GitHub 🙂
1 thought on “GPAC is now on GitHub”
Comments are closed.