From GPAC Developers
- EIT ICT KIC Labs: ASFW (Jan. 2013 – Dec. 2013); ASF (Jan. 2014 – Dec. 2014)
- H2B2VS: HEVC Hybrid Broadcast Broadband Video Services, Celtic-Plus CPP2012/1-2, Jan. 2013 – Sept. 2015
- INTERMEDIA: Interactive Media with Personal Networked Devices, IST 038419, Oct. 2006 – Sept. 2010
- DANAE: Dynamic and distributed Adaptation of scalable multimedia coNtent in a context-Aware Environment, IST-1-507113, Jan. 2004 – Jun. 2006.
- TIRAMISU: The Innovative Rights and Access Management Inter-platform SolUtion, IST-2003-506983, Nov. 2003 – Dec. 2005.
- MELISA: Multiplatform e-Publishing for Leisure and Interactive Sports Advertising, IST-2001-34755, May. 2002 – Jan. 2005.
- ISIS: Intelligent Scalability for Interoperable Services, IST-2001-37253, Sept. 2002 – Mar. 2004.
- ConvergenceTV: All-IP broadcast – broadband systems [DGE FUI23 2017-2019]
- AdicTV: Head-end and terminal base advertisement personalization in broadcast systems [DGE FUI20 2015-2018]
- 4Ever-2 project: HEVC and UHD TV (4K/HFR/HDR) [DGCIS FUI19 2015-2017]
- Live360TV project: 360 TV video and audio in live broadcast and OTT [DGCIS FUI19 2015-2018]
- M44G Evo: M44G follow-up focused on low latency, protection and multicast/uniband switching for eMBM [FSN 2014-2016]
- 4Ever project: HEVC and UHD TV (4K) [DGCIS FUI13 2012-2015]
- AUSTRAL: Adaptive Streaming & QoS for massive digital TV platforms [DGCIS FUI13 2012-2014]
- M44G: Multimedia broadcasting for 4G/LTE/eMBMS [FSN 2012-2014]
- OptiSaT2: Optimized DTH to T2 multiplex conversion and associated services [FUI14 2012-2014]
- Radio+: Digital Radio Services using MPEG-4 BIFS [ANR 2008-2010] – see demo here.
- Calder: Mobile 3D [ANR 2009-2011]
- Pingo: Electronic Program Guides using SVG [DGCIS Cap Digital 2008-2011]
- HybRadio: Hybrid Delivery of Digital Radio Services [ANR 2010-2012]
- EndT2End: DVB-T2 Transmission and interactivity [DGCIS Cap Digital Images & Réseaux 2009-2011]
- OpenHBB: Tools for HBBTV [DGCIS Cap Digital Images & Réseaux 2010-2012]
- GeoRacing: GPS Trackin & 3D Visualization for outdoor sporting events [ANR 2006-2008] – see demo here.
- Jemtu: Mobile Gaming
- TriScope: Auto-stereoscopic Multimedia on Mobile [ANR-RIAM 2006-2008] – see demo here.
- JEMTU: Gaming on Mobile Phones
- MP4MC: Mobile Platform For Music Content [ANR-RIAM 2005-2007].
In the press
4EVER-2 consortium presents its research results in UHD-TV phase 2
- M44G Evo project announcement.
- GPAC, together with openHEVC, was present at Roland Garros 2014.
- GPAC, together with openHEVC, was present at NAB 2014 on many booths.
- ULTRA meta-project
- GPAC, together with all 4Ever partners, was showcasing live HEVC at Roland Garros 2013.
- GPAC, together with openHEVC, was present at NAB 2013 on many booths.
- TV Mobile : Alcatel-Lucent combine 3G et DVB-H
The result of a collaborative work between Alcatel-Lucent and ENST around Mobile Interactive TV on DVB-H networks.
Articles and Publications
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at biblio.telecom-paristech.fr Port 80
Other academic works using GPAC
Other academic works using GPAC
GPAC is used by a wide research community, and although its hard to track references for us, this gives a good overview of fellow academics using GPAC.